Camp Buckner = Camp Fun Fun
Yo, pics of BCT for this year are getting posted on West Point’s page and it elicits the worst feeling.
Day 6 of training.
Wi Fi has been found.
That is all.
i’ve been so hungry for love i’ve started eating emojis people send me,
netflix movies that promise one day i’ll be laughing with someone on a small bed with our legs tangled,
sent snapchats that i screenshot so i can look at them later and remember they wanted me to see their face even in awful quality,
skype chats that i don’t have to start because someone else saw me come online and wanted to talk to me
i’ve been starving and living off of pixelated hearts sent from overseas,
texts from relatives ending in x-s and o-s,
row after row of emojis with hearts for eyes or big kissy lips
i’ve been gorging on IMs, stuffing my face with scraps and smiley faces and asking for something more tangible when the roar of my stomach make voices hard to hear
because god, love through a screen is warm,
but there are times when i need a more solid heat,
like a hand in mine.
that ‘honestly i’m feeling so attacked’ thing is not from that nick jonas twitter screencap everyone keeps posting
it’s from 22 jump street
GOD BLESS YOU FOR FINALLY EXPLAINING IT OH MY GOD
LOL don’t people realize like every tweet on here is almost always fake
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (Page 280)
- Hazel: Touch the cave wall.
- Computer: You touch the cave wall. It is moist.
- Isaac: Lick the cave wall.
- Computer: I do not understand. Repeat?
- Hazel: Hump the moist cave wall.
- Computer: You attempt to jump. You hit your head.
- Isaac: Not jump. HUMP.
- Computer: I don't understand.
- Isaac: Dude, I've been alone in the dark in this cave for weeks and I need some relief. HUMP THE CAVE WALL.
- Computer: You attempt to ju-
- Hazel: Thrust pelvis against the cave wall.
- Computer: I do not-
- Isaac: Make sweet love to the cave.
- Computer: I do not-
- Hazel: FINE. Follow left branch.
- Computer: You follow the left branch. The passage narrows.
- Hazel: Crawl.
- Computer: You crawl for one hundred yards. The passage narrows.
- Hazel: Snake crawl.
- Computer: You snake crawl for thirty yards. A trickle of water runs down your body. You reach a small mound of rocks blocking your passageway.
- Hazel: Can I hump the cave now?
- Computer: You cannot jump without standing.
- Isaac: I dislike living in a world without Augustus Waters.
- COmputer: I don't understand-
- Isaac: Me neither. Pause.